Translate

Tuesday 24 July 2012

And I Feel So Lonely....

Today my colleges re-opened for the next academic year.
I was supposed to be excited,happy and in crusading zeal. Instead, I was drowning in my self created black water of thoughts. There are times when you wait for something to happen but when it actually happens, you feel that it was useless waiting for that thing to happen. Something like this happened with my excitement for the colleges to re-open.
Such perplexed thoughts eclipse the beauty of the day. Person gets baffled by his own thought machinery. In the end, all these thoughts find their concentric center at "being lonely".

A person associates his/her low points by pasting the label of being lonely in life. Every one feels that life could have been better if someone would have been their. Someone,in whom we can find solace, a place just meant for "me". Someone with whom we can share all our pains. One with whom we can sit for hours and share inanity of our silly mind. A person in front of whom we can say anything,do anything, feel anything and share anything.
A person's one forth part of the life goes into drain just to find this "someone". Some lucky ones find the "someone" in their partner while the unlucky one's try to kill their loneliness using other means(like I am writing this blog to do the same :P). Even if you are having a partner, he/she may not be available when you need them. In that case, such absurd thoughts gasps into your mind.
But the question is that
Why do we always need someone when we know that we will be alone at most of the crucial situations in our life?

This can be considered as an inevitable desire of a person or ineffable need of the restless soul within our body. A person just needs a comforting hand going through the hair and giving the needed halt from the unstoppable struggle of this "not so chosen lifestyle". After an exhausting day, a person just needs that care and love which cant be quenched with any 7 hours sleep.

                                                                             ******
Just while typing this blog, I came across a beautiful quote which gave me the needed strength and prepared me to face the next morning with the energy level at which I can lead any juggernaut. Its from some Anonymous source-
"When you are feeling lonely, your are actually an inch closer to millions of people who are having the same feeling at this moment"

I hope that it will be of some help for all those who are still feeling
Lonely!!!
P.S- One can win any battle alone man.... 
Lets Go For The Glory!!!

6 comments:

  1. This always happens when we have very high expectations from some event.. like birthdays or meetings with friends... some time they are just not able to live up to our expectations .. give life some time.. it is definitely worthwhile :) .. and you can always call me for some MBA gyan if you feel you are lonely :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...
      Thank you Jiju...
      :P
      And I totally agree with the above said statement. Life is full of colors and patience gives it the finishing.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes being lonely gives you strength as you think
    "You leave me alone and oneday when I will have all the power to satisfy myself...I can assure you that you will be standing next to me. Whether its because my power,money or status...but one day I won't be alone. Never ever after."
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont agree with this. Not at all...
      Only those will come running after you achieve success who are trying to mend some work through you. Those who are actually attached with you (like family and near-dear ones) won't ever see you as MD Mrigank Sunghal or Dr. Mrigank Singhal. Even after something like a MD of a company, they will just look at you and see their Mrigank not MD Mrigank.

      Delete
  3. your have good writing skills rupish.. continue writing and improve them as much as u can... The topic "loneliness" is something everyone experiences at some point of their lives and you have talked about some aspects of it here... I liked your post a lot.. :)
    keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much bhaiya. I will try to improve as much as possible.
      :)

      Delete