Translate

Monday 20 August 2012

Wrong Place,Wrong Time!!

Every day brings something new and different with it. On some fine morning, we just wake up and feel
"Yes man!! Today is my day"
We feel the music beats according to our steps,every melody turns into rock and hip-hop and we just banish all barriers.
But some day, tables turn upside down. Nothing rhymes with our words, lines turn zig-zag and everything goes topsy-turvy.

But few days stand out of this "usually line". They are the mixture of energy and events or EVENERGY (another awesome made up word :P)
We feel the grooves but are unable to move,feel the energy but there is no asynergy. It just gets used up to prevent ourselves from some locking and popping of this life.
                                                                              *****

Today was one of such rare occasions when I had an evenergystic day(still sounds awesome :P).
Woke up with sweet sound of rain water kissing my window pane. I felt as if this day would bring something memorable in my life and actually, it did. I was all set to enjoy the weekend.
First event came up when I was trimming my beard. It is the worst half an hour of my entire week. But today, god was all set with his share of popcorn.
POWER CUT!!!

And my trimmer is not having any battery back up. I had to hide myself for almost an hour. My half trimmed mustache could have never ever looked better than this.
Somehow, I got rid of this and unaware of the plan of the nature,I went out of my place. As soon as I stepped out of my society, some spoilt brat gave me a free mud-bath.
Ya!!
Mud-Bath..
Not that herbal one. The one in which you are walking like a cool dude on the road and someone drives his car as if he is on an F1racing track and crosses the puddle when you are adjacent to it.
I guess now you all must have got it..
Don't laugh man!!
:P
I went back home and took a bath again.
Now, I decided to stay at my place for the entire evening. But on such days, even home is not sweet enough. I slipped twice and ran into door and bed.
                                                                             *****
My mind got puzzled and I started to think that even after such an energetic start,why everything is happening wrong with me. The answer stuck my stuck mind after half an hour
WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME!!

Its just like this sparrow
One is beautifully carved and anyone with big fat bank balance, will pay whatever the label says just to decorate it in their mansion.

The other one is of an actual bird. Sitting near the city dump-yard and no one will even give one good look to it once.
Living animal is having no value but its curved show piece maybe sold even in millions.
Reason....


The topic says it all

2 comments:

  1. please use Gillette it doesnt need battery ;) ... specially when your sis works for it :P .. hope the door and the bed were soft on you :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha...
      Thinking the same..
      :P
      They were not
      :( :P

      Delete