Translate

Sunday 26 August 2012

Will You Sell Your Ferrari?

I am sorry folks.
I am sorry that my mind always comes up with so weird and funny things which are incomparable. Sometimes, I share my happiness, sometimes my sadness. Sometimes my doubts while sometimes my weird imagination.
This time I crossed all my previous set records on CRAZY-WEIRD SCALE(sounds awesome).

I began with a survey in my area. My question was very simple and answer was even simpler. But I don't know that why people were acting altruistic in the first go. Only 13% of the total, accepted this simple answer in their first go.

Another 70% joined hands with this option as and when I asked them few more question.
In all, 83% population agreed with this option. (I know that rest would have also joined this side but we need to keep few on the other side of the balance to show it as a "neutral" senses report).

My question was as simple as this-

"What is your final goal in life?"

Let me ask this question to all of you.
..
....
.....
Just Think for some more time guys. The more you think, the more extraordinary and amusing answer will pop up in your mind.
........
.........
Done??
...
...
....
For those who are still thinking, please think harder and then we will see that what you actually want from life, as I am sure you are off track by now.

My First Survey report is here-
53% =To be a better person
22% =To be with my family/girl friend/ loved ones
13% =To earn Money
5% =Do something for my country
7% = Can't mention,these people crossed all barriers


Now, you guys can fit your answer into any of these categories.

Think again guys...
Maybe, you will also shift to that "13% category". If not then I respect your firm mind set up. Keep it intact till the end of this blog else I wont let you go away my friend. You will be trapped in my chakravyu(trap).


The reason why 53% of the people say that their actual goal in life is to be a better person is something related to our upbringing.
Since our childhood, we are taught that the Bad guy always loses the fight against the Good guy. No one wants to lose in their life. So, our mind set tends to get inclined towards this side.
So, when I ask that what you want from life, people choose this option readily.
22% choose the 2nd option. Reason is as simple as this that everyone is attached to the people who are with you through out your ups and downs.
5% choose country due to their patriotic feeling which was pounding furiously and was trying to come out in the form of this answer.
Rest were full of random thoughts.
I even got answers like Bus conductor, Driver, Sweeper etc( I didn't mention the age of the audience).

My next question which changed the mind set of 50% of the audience was-
"Will you sell a Ferrari to achieve what you said before?"


This question was like an attrition to the firmness of their decision.
Most of them replied,"What's the need? I will do it even if I own the Ferrari"

People just veered their direction as soon as their minds bumped up with the thought of selling a Ferrari. They tried to reckon through the set rules and finally swerved away their path.

Reason is as clear as my answer sheets.
People always have inevitable desire to earn money and get luxury. I am not saying that they don't want what they choose in the first place. But what I am saying is that they always want that this thought should supplement money.
Without Benjamin Franklin, no one can lead a happy life.
The extend of the urge to earn more may differ from person to person, but no one can live without this Ferrari.
After all, FERRARI IS WORTH DYING MAN!!

9 comments:

  1. I am definitely not selling mine. I will buy an Audi anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woaaaahhh first of all u never took my opinion in ur survey huh huh huh !!! snd anyways i just want to be happy in my life be it my study place my work place or in family and spread happiness too :D :D and i wont sell my ferrari :D

      Delete
    2. I am sorry Gurpreet. That was like a sudden thing. No one from our college was included in this survey. Still, accept my apologies.
      Good going girl. Always stay this way.
      Hahaha. Don't worry. Have got none who was ready to sell his/her Ferrari after reading this.

      Delete
  2. I am impressed...to say the least. Mr Saldi, you pack in more punch than i thought you could. You have a nice quirky way of analyzing things/issues/stuff (whatever you wish to call)...keep up the same spirit with anything that you come across in your life.
    By the way...i would have sold the Ferrari for sure :)

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment Vicky. After reading this comment, I went through your blog. And I must say, your economics is awesome.
      Its not like I am replying just because you appreciated me, I mean it.
      And for spirits part, I will always be like this dude. Because I like it this way.
      you too take care..

      Delete
  3. WoW..u write amazing stuff...:))
    i've become a fan..:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you mean what You said Kanika..
      Btw, Thank you so much
      :)

      Delete