Translate

Sunday 23 September 2012

Mental Virginity-Need of The Hour(Part-3)

Guy- You are looking cute.
Girl(smiling)- Thank you..

(Talking to herself- What did he see in me that made me look cute to him? Am I looking weird or is he just trying to impress me? Is he trying to hit on me? Is he looking at me or just at my ...........?
What is actually going on in his mind? These guys are always interested in physical aspects...
Cheepoo..)


Such is our GIRL SOCIETY!!
Instead of feeling happy that she just earned a vote of compliment, she is worried that what did he actually notice.
Now just think friends-
                                              Who needs mental virginity this time??
                  
                                                                        *****

Sometimes you confront such events which make you think that do I actually having some wrong intentions. Am I actually a bad guy.
Few days back, I faced a similar situation. A friend told me that one of my colleagues thought that I am trying to hit on her, and surprisingly this happened when I was just trying to be friendly with her.
I was so shocked by this revelation that I actually wanted to just approach her and ask that why did she felt so. All types of absurd questions about my personality started rising up in my mind. I was completely dumbstruck for some time. I even asked a very close friend that do I have some serious issues?
Only when she assured me on this, I felt better.
Phewwww...
Girls!!!
Just makes you go topsy-turvy.

You might think that why was I bloody disturbed? After all, its not that a big deal.
But


For me, it was!!


She is my co worker and due to her abstract thought process, I had to suffer for one entire month. She always acted in an ill mannered way with me. Irrespective of my level of input, she always said to me that I don't do anything. It became so irritating that every part of me suffered. Every sphere of the life got its share of this burden and my overall performance saw a big dip.






                                                                             *****
I was travelling in the metro and was thinking about my behavior. My self introspection paused as I played some music on my phone. A popular song, "Saada Haq" diverted the focus of my mind.
Fever of this rock music changed the course of things. The anger, tension and every other thought reached its peak and the volcano erupted in the form of sweat profusion. 
That helped me a lot as i got rid of extra pressure. As soon as I got my focal length adjusted, my mind started working and recovered from the sedation. I thought every instance and re-evaluated it.

"Rohini East. Doors will open on the left. Please mind the gap"

Metro announcement lowered my body temperature and my CPU got some rest.
Now my Crazzzzzzy Rupish was out of the cage.
My mind started popping some cool (for me), crazy (for others) and bugging(for her) thoughts.
                                                                            *****                                               

Thing to think is that is it only the mental narrowness of agnatic society or is it just a pseudo presumption of effiminate people?

I guess the need of the hour is to open this narrowness irrespective of the sex.
Time to think some more...

P.S- One of my crazy thoughts was to write this blog and post it on her FB account...

10 comments:

  1. crazzyy man :-)
    anyways this post of urs is personl fav.
    an ofcorse the ps part is awsome B-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the blog as well as compliment for me.
      Yeeeaahhh...
      it is cool enough..

      Delete
  2. awsome writing :-)
    an well writen

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool enough . . . . . . . . When you mind starts judging without understanding the real fact . . . This kind of blunders happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..
      You are right Meena. Have learnt this lesson out of this situation.

      Delete
  4. After reading many of your posts, I would just like to say 1 thing- I enjoy reading your posts..!!! :) :)
    Good luck for future...
    Keep Blogging... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much bro.
      This comment is valuable for me. Now I have got a new spirit to write even more and better.
      :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sagarmoy.
      I am glad you liked it.

      Delete