Translate

Tuesday 26 June 2012

If I knew Then Whatever I Know Now


From a long time, I was cogitating of something good to write on. Every night, I sat in front of my laptop and ended up watching some sitcom or movie. But today something weird happened.



Though it gave me an idea to write on or Should I say a Question to think upon. But thinking about that topic made me come to see every color on my face. Initially I felt quiet low, then better, much better and finally the best. Now I am brimming with thoughts and energy.
Life is so interesting guys, it just throws new situations on you at any moment. Not wasting any time, let’s start off with the situation (the one I faced today).
                                                                            *****
Today, I switched on my laptop and saw an old friend's name on a social networking site. She made me think of the last time we conversed. It was not a healthy discussion. Confusion lead to altercation.
We fought and then she stopped talking to me. With time, I moved on and forgot her completely until today afternoon. I messaged her admitting my mistakes and apologized for them. But she started off with the mess again. I wasn't in a state to take more so I just told her that I am sorry for my second approach to improve our relation.
After that moment of rage and anger passed, I felt little depressed. But this girl provided me with a game that made the energy spurt into my body again from its reserves. I call that game as:-

                                                    If I Knew Then Whatever I Know Now
When we look back at our mistakes, we cry or laugh or a bit of both of them. But what would you have done if you knew that how things will sprout up in the future? Would you have quit your job before? Would have married your husband or wife? Would you have returned to your country before it was too late?
Now, its to time think guys. All the things that you rued upon, things you want to edit or even remove from your past.
What would you have done if I would have given you a time machine??

When I see back, I feel that sometimes I never thought that I am committing such a big blunder. I didn't have any idea that what I am doing or saying today can hurt someone or me back. Rarely, things are different from my side but the end result kept itself pretty same. I made my end clear but the other side changed its usual course. Things went topsy-tervy in both the cases. Sometimes in life you know that what you are about to do can be a mistake but you are never certain that it is a mistake. The only way to find if it’s a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say that “Yep!! It was a mistake”. One should commit such mistakes to know and learn more about mistakes (even I think I have committed some mistakes in this sentence :P).  Sometimes, you think of doing good but it goes the wrong way. Saying what you exactly feel (at the wrong time) is also a mistake. Some mistakes gives us experience while some ruin a part of our life. Some become precious moments in life while some may turn the air blue.
Playing this game and looking back at all the mistakes made me learn few important things. Mistakes are important part of one’s life. They teach us or test us. They are meant to be fought with courage and patience. They are like a barometer of our life which indicates that how much we evolved with time.
A person experiences different events in his life. Everyone goes through thick and thin. Some are worse, some are great and some are encouraging while some shatter your confidence. But how can one find out if he evolved after going through all this or regressed back?
 Mistakes are the right pick to find this out friends. Think about them again. Construct a whole situation again, keeping in mind the things faced by the other side due to you, inference, path taken to reach the outcome. After this, you will come to know about your current level. Your take on that situation will change if you have evolved or regressed. BE HONEST TO YOURSELF and your answer will lie somewhere in your mind.
“What life has taught and made me till now?”
Try to find out the answer.
                                                                   *****
After following what I said (for the fight I mentioned before), I thought
...
.....
.....
She deserved it and I rocked it!!!
:P
P.S- I called her up. Listened to her feelings and now everything is back on track.

6 comments:

  1. that was a very nice line "Mistakes are the right pick to find out friends"

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to talk to you about the "she" brother :P ... and love the last picture and totally believe in it .. "The worst mistake is not to make any :) "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try not to say the same thing in several different ways. Are you entertaining yourself, or do you have a message. Don't over use the thesaurus. I mean, who says, "I was cogitating". "confusion to altercation". Altercation is a run in with the police. Again, trying to show you can use words rather than focusing on the point. "We had a fight" --- "made the energy spurt into my body again from its reserves. I call that game as:-"---- spurt? how about burst. do you see how far off you are? what do you mean "again from it's reserve". had it done it before? no this is the first time introduced in the story, so how can it be happening "again". --- you have a lot of confidence in your writing, but now you must learn how to write. at the current time you are writing for your own entertainment, using words YOU like whether or not they are effective message words, or whether or not they even fit the sentence. Your time references are mixed up too. a sentence about the past can't have "present" type words in it. and visa versa. English Composition. You'll learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rob Rock
      Thank you for your feedback sir. I would like to point out few things. First of all, every author has different style of writing. I am happy that you want me to evolve into a better writer but in doing that no one has got the right to challenge my writing style. I won't be going much into details but you need to refer dictionary once for meaning of few words.
      I would again like to thank you for your appreciation and critical feedback.
      Regards

      Delete