Translate

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Who is this "Mr. God"?

In my last blog, I expressed my whole "Mind at the Next Level Theory" and in the end,I mentioned that this situation helped me to re-connect with my God.
But before I express my views on this complex and very sensitive topic , I want all my readers to ask a few questions from your inner self.
  • Do you believe in God?
  • If yes/no, what made you take that decision?
  • If Yes, then how can you believe in something that can't be seen?
  • If No, then just think of the first words that come out of your mouth when you see something terrible? (Are they something like,"Oh Jesus" or "Holy Christ"?)

 In my early life( I just 19, but even I had an "early life" :-P ), I was an orthodox believer of God. In everything good, I used to credit God's presence and in everything bad, I used to think that maybe god has something better hidden in his chest for me.
I clearly remember an incident which made my belief more concrete.
About 2 years back, I was preparing for medicine. One day, I lost a very important note book. It had all my notes and important questions. I was very tensed. My mum checked every possible and impossible place. But everything was in vein. 2-3 days passed but every effort was futile. Next morning, while I was on my way to school, I passed by my society temple. I prayed to god that please turn the impossible task into possible. Believe me or not but when I returned from my school, I saw the register lying over the bed.
                                                                             *****
Time passed and my exam time arrived. I was well prepared for medical exam. Two years of my end less efforts were to be tested in the next 3 hours. I was apprehensive about the exam but on the same side I was raring  to give my best shot. Luckily or unluckily,everything went good for me.

Result time was near. I was very anxious to see that where my future is destined. But fortunately or unfortunately, I lost everything in that battle.
All my dreams shattered and so did my belief in god.
" When you lose something big, you lose many big things in a go"

                                                                            *****
PRESENT DAY/AFTER TWO YEARS
Yesterday's incident created a different atmosphere around me. It made me feel that whatever we have, whatever we do and whatever happens, everything is connected with each other.
If I would have got an admission in medico, I may have been leading a terrible life. A life where my actual self could have died long ago.
But today, I live a healthy and most importantly a HAPPY LIFE. I do whatever I feel like doing. Multiple things like Guitar, Dance, Karate, Day out with friends etc have returned to my life. I left all these things to get into a medical college. I changed myself. Now I feel more confident, more lively and more happy. And I guess, this is what actually life is.
"Live every moment like its your last moment alive"



Definition of God has changed in my dictionary. Earlier, I searched god in some idol or some prayer. But now, I found out that
God is in every person, in everything.
I strongly feel that there is some super natural force, that is circulating the positive energy all around us.
Don't you think that the negative energy is way more than the positive energy in the people around? Then from where do we get the
HOPE TO LIVE IN EVERY ODD SITUATION!!!
Time to think some more....
Source- Pratishtha Chaudhary
Mind- Think Some More Buddy!!!

Click on FURTHER REFERENCE to know more

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe me buddy.. as life goes on certain things will make you believe even more in the existence of a supreme power..it is that belief that makes us persevere when the going gets difficult :) .. interesting article again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the same Jiju!!
      I am sure life will be both the sides of the coin. But none should change this perspective. And I am more ready for all those problems.
      Thank you again..
      :)

      Delete