Translate

Thursday 5 July 2012

A Journey with Mind

Class 11th, Physics
Teachers always told us that the speed of light is 300,000,000(300 million m/s). It is the highest speed recorded so far. And according to physicists, no other object can attain speed more than the speed of light. Like any other student, I readily believed this fact.

Sometimes, I dream of driving a vehicle with a speed equal to that of the complex number written above(tough to write it again and again!!!). I know it's next to impossible, but my life took an unexpected turn yesterday. I got a chance to enjoy the ride at a speed definitely above 300 million m/s.
                                                                               *****
I had a mock CAT exam yesterday and due to recent change in the pattern of CAT exam, it was an online exam. I was pretty sure that I would be able to get through this mock but things went on a different track. To understand that, I will take you to my past.

Story till now...
Earlier, I tried to enter the field of medicine. But my coin didn't work there. Later, I tried to link my personality with the lifestyle of a doc. I understood that I was about to commit a big mistake, which I averted due to my luck(maybe). I tried to find out the correct career for me and the quest came to an end after my sister introduced me with the field named "MBA".

Now
I was all set to take the exam. But as soon as I sat in front of the computer screen,everything went blank. I traveled hundreds of days back and saw myself sitting in front of another computer screen, giving my medico exam. Suddenly, all my body parts turned numb. I was like, facing an anaphylactic shock.

Everything changed, from my surroundings to my inner self. I traveled two years back in time just in a fraction of seconds. It took me 70 minutes(half of my exam time) to come out of that shock like condition.
                                                                              *****
This incident changed the monotonous course of my life and added a ting of oregano to it. Laws of physics failed yesterday. Everything was in a different level of this existing world. And when I tried to recapitulate my experience, I felt something ineffable . It was like a block hole, pulling me in. At the same time, it also acted like a magnet, pushing me away. I had never experienced such an enormous power of this "mind" before.It forced me to think that what will 300 million m/s do in front of the power of one's brain!!!


Even psychologists define it as "science without any definition". Every mind works differently, thinks differently and responds differently.
Mind is like a human being in it self. Or should I say, its the only thing that makes us "human".
Finally, I rode a vehicle named MIND with a speed more than that of light. And believe me, its amazing as well as horrifying.

AMAZIFYING(amazing+horrifying)
:P

This experience even re-established my belief in god.
We will find about it later.
Till then, hold your suspense....

To find out, move ahead my friend
REVEAL THE MYSTERY!!

4 comments:

  1. fascinating stuff.. even i am bewildered by things such as black holes and supernovas.. there is just so much mystery there :D ... waiting for a followup post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you s much!! Ya, such things always draws one's attention. and the best part is the quest to find the answer to such questions. I will surely keep posting more about such topics. To stay in touch, you can register ur email id with my blogger(option is available on middle-right hand side of this page).
      Regards

      Delete
    2. already registered brother :) .. waiting for more stuff

      Delete
    3. Thank u!!
      :)
      Will upload more soon.

      Delete