Translate

Saturday 16 August 2014

Nature: Beauty Redefined

Sitting in a train, near the window, earphones plugged in playing Glen Hansard's number Falling Slowly, notepad in one hand and laptop in another, this is how I travelled from Delhi to Bangalore when I found everyone asleep around. I had a blanket which was somehow too short for my 6 feet 2 inches body. I tried to cover my feet using crepe in order to feel little comfortable. Dim light from outside was enough for me to see what am I writing, thinking and then typing.

I felt cold outside but a little warmth and satisfaction within gave me energy to think, something I just love doing when I am alone. I was pondering deep within, to understand how things shape up and a pile of sand is made into a smooth and well curved pot.

"It is so surprising that a child starts to understand the actions, language and motives of people around even without any formal training of the same. You never train a kid that word 'sit' means to bend your knees, lower down your hips and touch them on the surface to make much of your body weight rest on them. But when you ask a kid to sit down, it will do that.

Who actually tells him/her to do so?
Who is the main driving force behind all this?
Can we really say that human brain knows all the languages and all the things that are present and seen by naked eyes before only?
Do we actually have so much stored up there?



A kid starts to learn things and shapes up his/her future into a successful astronaut or doctor or engineer or management graduate etc or unsuccessful businessman/businesswoman or pilot or professor etc.

So, everything starts from nothing or from something?"

***                                                       ***                                                    ***  

While my brain was self-oogling all the questions related to human brain, I suddenly noticed something. I saw a reflection of some light on the glasses of my spectacles. I saw on my left, just a beam of light was coming from outside tearing the curtains apart. I pushed the curtains on one side and saw a red ball far away from me, coming out of lush green trees. I could clearly see the most serene and beautiful sunrise of my entire life. I felt the speed of my brain slowing down. It was as if I am losing control over my thoughts and my soul is taking over my entire body.



I immediately removed the earplugs, left my laptop there, kept my notepad over the laptop and moved out. I went near the door of the train. For the first time in life, I opened the gate while the train was tearing the air apart at a good speed of 60-80 Kms/Hr. As soon as I opened the gate, I could see the sun rising from the lap of green trees and brown earth. I felt a sudden gush of air from outside which didn't stop by this layer of skin. I felt it moving inside out of me.



This air was as cold as the air-conditioned air inside the compartment but I didn't feel cold even for once. It felt as if it was a part of my body ever since. I felt so complete with this cool gush of air reaching within me and nature's blessing in the form of a sun rise happening just in front of my eyes.
I kept looking out for sometime. I saw little mountains all around me, covered by green trees with patches of grey rocks of different shapes resting over them. There were rocks with so much diversity in shapes that human beings could have named them as different species on the basis of morphological features, if they were not non-living things.

***                                                       ***                                                    ***  

"When everyone starts with this prerequisite knowledge book then why humans have lost their tendency to comprehend it now?
It is said that humans use about 10% of their brain size. If that is true then what exactly is there in the rest of the 90% human brain?
Is it this untapped and unidentified knowledge base that every human being carries but seldom uses or never uses?
In this world, we have had great scientists but no one was able to decode the codes in our brain. People dissected open it up but no one actually reached beneath the outer surface of the brain. Even today, science is studying brain and everyday comes up with hypotheses which just bring phenomenal things on the table. We have reached so far but no one knows how far to travel from here."

I was so much soaked up in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that I should go downstairs. It was a pleasant and windy night in Bangalore. I gulped some water and tried to distract my brain. Sometimes, it becomes a problem that you just can't control the flow of thoughts, especially when you want to.
I stood up and started strolling around. Suddenly, I felt a sudden gush of blood within my body, my hands tried to get hold of something around but to my despair, nothing solid was around. I lost my balance and got down. But somehow, adrenaline rush saved me from a big injury.
After a couple of seconds, I got hold my conscious in true sense. I have observed that every time someone is about to fall, entire body gets into the task to save itself from going down. Each cell starts burning oxygen to gather enough energy to get itself back on feet. And it takes sometime to reach homeostasis again. Something very similar happened with me. I looked up, as I was still on the floor, and tried to get up. But something stopped me.

It was nothing except that dark sky filled with twinkly stars. This base had a cherry at top in the form of a bright moon. I still remember that sight.



When you see something ending nearby and realise that it is actually never ending, it is just an inexpressible feeling. You want to close your eyes for a second, but the fear of losing this sight forever makes you just stare at the sight. A dark blue background filled with white dots that actually depict something like this very planet. This realisation gave me chills.

Although, everyone read about this during school days but when you realise it, its so very different. This realisation happens when your brain just loses its grip and gets entangled in the beauty bestowed by almighty.

Guys, just look around.
World is filled with such wonders. You might see some cute little one smiling or a kitten trying to sleep covering itself with its tail or an old person with so many unsaid, unheard stories. Who needs to travel thousands of kilometers to see seven wonders of the world when every sight around you is a wonder in itself.


Anything needed is just to Stop and Look around!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment